Thursday, March 26, 2009

Elizabeth Lesson.





Last Monday when I did Elizabeth's hair for school I notice pieces shorter then the rest on one side and I thought oh no she has had a lot of breakage, that was until I went into the bathroom and found her hair in the trash. Sunday night when she was suppose to be brushing her teeth she decide to cut her hair. Now it was so noticeable that it couldn't have just blended in and been fine, but I decide that she needed to know what happens when she takes cut her hair into her own hands. She didn't want me to cut it, she said I don't want to look like a boy. I told her well then you shouldn't have cut it, because now I have to fix it. And you won't look like a boy, it will look like Annalynn's hair cut. Well I think it looks really cute, and she likes it I think too. It is much easier to do. We don't have a melt down now every time I say its time to do your hair.

1 comment: