So Elizabeth started kindergarten today. She did really well on her first day. She didn't cry, mommy didn't even cry. I did my panicking on Saturday when I realized she only had two days left. I guess it was good to get it out of my system before when she wasn't with me.
So I of course wanted to take pictures before she left. I tell you she is going to be a fashion model. She CAN NOT take a picture without posing for it. I tried to tell her just stand up straight with your arms to your side. She would do that until just before the camera went off, then here comes the poses. She is growing up. She is 5 going on 15 for sure. As Rustin has already informed me, I am getting old. This was a day I was waiting for, but dreading. She has a really good teacher and I think she will do really well in this small class and come next year when she will be able to go to a regular 1st grade class.



She looks so grown up. Are those pierced ears that I see. I didn't know that happened. I guess they could be stick ons. Rus has one in Sunbeams now so just jab him back about his age. He is really sensitive about it. Don't know why since I am older.
ReplyDelete